Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a Partner Performance Associate, South East Asia to join our growing Asia Partners Team in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding and customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in performance management of the freight forwarding and customs partners Flexport uses in South East Asia, leveraging global performance metrics, targets, dashboards, and reporting to drive quality and consistency of operations.
- Troubleshoot exceptions and escalations on shipments operated by assigned Flexport Partners.
- Drive continuous performance improvement within partners through digital adoption, process improvement, and ongoing enablement.
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to partners; continuously identify gaps and develop solutions focused on process standardization for both the Flexport operations team and partners.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen partner software
- Be an active member of a high performing team to manage and grow our partner landscape in South East Asia.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree with 1-2 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience
- Strongly prefer candidates with SQL knowledge to deep dive into data
- A strong performance record of living our values;
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution;
- Strong ability to build relationships with external companies in South East Asia;
- Ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions and process improvements;
- Prior experience managing programs and initiatives from end to end;
- Solid relationship building and performance management skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Execute end to end with world class follow through;
- Next-level attention to detail and the drive to deliver ahead of schedule;
- A system and process oriented mindset;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.