Are you an experienced Account Executive that enjoys providing intelligence solutions for cyber security to physical security teams in the New England territory? If you like working in a scaling organization with a mission that has real world impact, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Trusted by governments, commercial enterprises, and educational institutions worldwide, Flashpoint helps organizations protect their most critical assets, infrastructure, and stakeholders from security risks such as cyber threats, ransomware, fraud, physical threats, and more. Leading security practitioners—including physical and corporate security, cyber threat intelligence (CTI), vulnerability management, and vendor risk management teams—rely on the Flashpoint Intelligence Platform, comprising open source (OSINT) and closed intelligence, to proactively identify and mitigate risk and stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape. Learn more at www.flashpoint.io.
We have a role for you if you:
- Have proven ability to generate new pipeline and close SaaS deals
- Cultivate long term relationships by using customer centric sales approach
- Have the ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues to deliver positive experiences to potential customers
- Are a self starter with a strong work ethic.
- Have negotiated complex SaaS deals with procurement teams
- Make the best use of CRM platforms and emerging sales tools
What you will achieve:
- Within 30 days
- You will have completed a list of prospects and completed an initial reach.
- Introduced yourself to any current customers in your territory
- Within 60 days
- You will have developed an outreach cadence for yourself and BDR
- Reach out to your network to introduce Flashpoint
- By 90 days
- You will have completed all the sales training on products
- Started to generate pipeline
- Completed demo’s and POV’s with the assigned Solutions Architect
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- a proven track record in Cybersecurity Sales with an interest in Vulnerability Management and Cyber Threat Intelligence
- an understanding of the products and the outcomes you are consultative selling
- a willingness to travel to clients in the New England terriroty
- a desire to not only build pipelines, but own deals to close
Base Pay Range: $95,300/yr. - $115,000/yr plus commission
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.