Flashpoint delivers actionable intelligence that empowers organizations of all sizes to take rapid, decisive actions to protect against threats. The company's technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enable teams to mitigate threats related to cybersecurity, fraud, insider threats, corporate and physical security, executive protection, and third-party risk. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We build products that help our customers stop threats against their organization. This Product Manager will be responsible for owning the roadmap related to our technical data products that supports intelligence analysts and security professionals. You will be delivering value to diverse security teams by working with our in-house intelligence and engineering team in finding high fidelity technical data (ie: CVEs, IOCs, exploits, etc..), enriching this data with other data types in Flashpoint’s database, and creating sandboxes to help identify malicious threat.
What you will do:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to help build out your product team’s roadmap that meets our customers’ needs and drives the most value for the company
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers with a strong Engineering team to orchestrate successful launches and rapidly develop customer value
- Create a vision and roadmap to expand the breadth of Technical Indicators.
- Define success metrics for features you ship and every experiment you run
- Understand the impact of each change and be able to articulate the value of the customer need vs opportunity cost
- Work to collect and analyze engagement data to ensure that releases contribute to improving product “stickiness” and company value
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across the engineering, sales, marketing, intel, and leadership teams to ensure transparency of Product plans and progress
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Prior experience with threat intelligence platforms, IoC's, and threat intelligence services
- Background with OSINT, Premium INTEL sources , and latest malware families and trends
- Analytical mindset with a proactive drive and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Empathy for user problems and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- You’re engaging, transparent, and adaptable. Your team knows their priorities and why they’re doing what they’re doing..
- You have the grit and determination to tackle big, undefined problems. You can work at a tiny crack until you’ve broken open the whole nut.
What else would be nice:
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Experience in SAFe
- Experience working in the threat intelligence, fraud, or cybercrime space
- Experience with products with REST APIs, or data manipulation
- You can create process flow diagrams in either BPMN or UML
- If you’ve read all the way down to here, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…Do it!
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, committees and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 401(K), mental health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, and generous parental leave policies.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements and daily meditation, well-stocked kitchens, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.