Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence and information that combats threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises and the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats and build insider threat programs, enhance corporate and physical security, improve executive protection, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We have exciting plans to take our products to the next level and provide users with unparalleled access to quality intelligence, data, and analysis tools. We are growing our Product team and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help achieve our vision.
What you will do:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to help build out the product roadmap that meets our customers’ needs and drives the most value for the company
- Do research and work with internal and external users to understand needs and motivations, translating them into use cases and product requirements
- Collaborate frequently and directly with a strong Engineering team to facilitate rapid development of customer value
- Own requirements and acceptance criteria for all the products you ship
- Define success metrics for features you ship and every experiment you run
- Understand the impact of each new feature and be able to articulate the value relative to customer need vs opportunity cost
- Prioritize and plan the backlog to align the work for future sprints
- Work to collect and analyze engagement data to ensure that releases contribute to improving product “stickiness” and company value
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across the engineering, sales, marketing, intel, and leadership teams to ensure transparency pertaining to Product plans and progress
What you will bring:
- Analytical mindset with a proactive drive and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Empathy for user problems and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Experience working in the threat intelligence / cybercrime space
- Versatile technical skill-set, including an understanding of databases, APIs, security, Elasticsearch, Kibana, user engagement analysis
- Experience, whether professionally or as an enthusiastic hobbyist, writing code and developing software
- Experience with process automation and related concepts and technologies (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, sentiment analysis, text summarization, statistical forecasting, anomaly detection, etc.)
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM approach to software development
- Developed written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to tell product narratives across slides, written, and in-person communication.
- Leadership qualities and interest in developing related skill sets to enable others throughout the company and customer base to believe and work towards achieving an audacious Product vision.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include medical, dental, and vision coverage, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, beer Fridays, and company outings.