Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence and information that combats threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises and the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats and build insider threat programs, enhance corporate and physical security, improve executive protection, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We have exciting plans to take our products to the next level and provide users with unparalleled access to quality intelligence, data, and analysis tools. We are growing our Product team and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help achieve our vision.
What you will do:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to help build out the product roadmap that’s considerate of their needs and ideas.
- Do research and work with internal and external users to understand needs and motivations, translating them into appropriately detailed product requirements.
- Collaborate with a strong Engineering team to help facilitate rapid development according to accepted plans and requirements.
- Work with our UI/UX department to guide the development of interface standards and assist with testing.
- Assist the company with project management needs to ensure that work is understood and completed on time.
- Push the company forward and deliver the best products that effectively address real user needs.
- Work to collect and analyze engagement data to ensure that product releases contribute to improving product “stickiness” and value.
- Communicate effectively within the team and across the company to ensure transparency pertaining to Product plans and progress.
What you will bring:
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive and intellectual curiosity
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Experience working in the threat intelligence / cybercrime space
- Versatile technical skill-set, including a minimum understanding of databases, APIs, security, Elasticsearch, Kibana, user engagement analysis
- Experience with process automation, related concepts and technologies (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, sentiment analysis, text summarization, statistical forecasting, anomaly detection, etc.)
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM approach to software development
- A high degree of comfort with SDLC stages and related work
- A high degree of empathy towards all users
- Ability to generate data-driven Product insights and a level of comfort working with medium and big datasets
- Leadership qualities and interest in developing this skill set to enable others throughout the company and customer base to believe and work towards achieving Product vision.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include medical, dental, and vision coverage, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, beer Fridays, and company outings.