Are you a recent graduate who has both some development skills and interest in Cybersecurity? Are you working in a Linux environment and using Python scripts for some automations? Do you want to work for a highly skilled team of engineers in a global environment? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Junior Systems Engineer.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 1+ years of either work or academic experience using Python in a Linux / networking environment
- 1+ years Ansible, highly desirable
What you’ve done:
- Worked in a Linux environment responsible for supporting a SDLC
- wrote Python scripts to do some automatinos
- Have an understanding of Agile/DevOps
- Have some knowledge of Unix protocols
- You work well with others and enjoy being a team player
What you will do:
- Work in a security team supporting the Linux infrastructure
- Support and work closely with both engineers & stakeholders
- Support and manage throughout the SDLC
- Worked in a DevOps environment and utilize Ansible scripts to automate apps and infrastructure
What skills are helpful:
- Python, Ansible and Shell scripts
- Ansible scripts
- GIT and Jenkins
- Automation using Ansible
- Email related Protocols- SMTP
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.