Do you have experience supporting an insanely large global Exchange Mail infrastructure? Are you supporting application mail relay services on postfix and sendmail Linux servers? Do you want to work with an exceptional team that is starting to deploy M365, Exchange Online & Teams? Then you could be Fivesky's next Microsoft Exchange Engineer
What you’ve done:
- 4+ years of Exchange 2010/2016
- 3+ years of Windows Server experience.
- Migrated Exchange from On-Prem to 0365
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Hands on experience with Office 365, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, and Skype projects
- AD admin skills
- Projects where you’ve architected solutions and you have a high degree of technical knowledge
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Background in financial services preferred.
What you will do:
- As part of the team you'll assist with cross tenant Exchange Online migrations, testing and creating scripts to automate/execute the migrations.
- will focus on Exchange/EXO email services
- Work with Active Directory, DNS.
- Can point to your record of delivering automation for repetitive tasks and your ability to work effectively in a global team
It would be awesome if you had some:
- Experience with other mail systems and scripting languages
- Exchange architecture skills
- SQL query skills
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.