Are you an exceptional Application Integration Specialist? Do you want to be a part of the transformation of a massive infrastructure into a modern state-of-the-art #SaaS ecosystem? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration and applications.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Led or have been an integral part of a migration project is highly desirable
- Experienced with SaaS applications
- Have had integral role in projects involving data transitions.
- Understand Networking/ Infrastructure protocols (eg - Firewall)
What you’ve done:
- Administered Window/Mac OS and desktop applications
- Worked on Linux and Linux based applications
- Tested desktop and web applications
- Managed systems and configured users in a large, distributed environment
- Wrote technical and operational management documents and status reports
- Coordinated application testing and development
- Worked across different teams and maintained great working relationships
What you will do:
- Conduct client and vendor intake interviews in order to understand the business and technical functionality
- Use Microsoft Admin studio to create application packages
- Work with internal teams to understanding the network, infrastructure, and risk requirements teams to provide proper documentation
- Act as the go-between to understand the software footprint and population
- Work with finance and IT teams ensuring software is properly on boarded and licensed
- Cataloging and reporting progress of application readiness
- Documenting procedures for application request, support, and escalation
- Coordinate and perform application testing
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.