First Resonance is looking for a Customer Engineer with expertise with manufacturing processes and systems to help build, nurture, and grow our relationships with enterprise customers and users. The ideal candidate is someone who is data-driven, entrepreneurial, and is thrilled by the opportunity to engage with cutting-edge hardware companies and engineers. This role spans across customer acquisition and customer growth.
- Work directly with our customers and users to ensure they are successful with First Resonance’s products and support their manufacturing processes and goals
- Flex across pre-sales, post-sale, onboarding, and customer success operations, which includes performing customer demos, developing technical requirements and roadmaps, supporting customers through evaluation, and offering new and creative solutions to customer challenges
- Work with sales to qualify leads and tie First Resonance’s products and value proposition to the customer’s goals and challenges
- Create technical evaluation plans and requirements documents to support customer evaluations and enterprise system discussions
- Generate new business opportunities in First Resonance’s target industry verticals
- Support existing customers and work with the product team to ensure roadmaps are aligned with customer needs and pain points
- Comfortable with technical sales, sales engineering, and/or value engineering
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and manage your own workflow and workload
- Ability to thrive and navigate through ambiguity and iterations
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - in writing and verbally
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing
- 2+ years of experience with technical sales, SaaS, or enterprise sales
- Experience with complex manufacturing processes, and workflows
First Resonance Overview
First Resonance accelerates speed and reliability in hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware. Our team has experienced the pains that come with developing complex hardware systems at companies like SpaceX, and we’ve learned that it’s not the lack of innovation that is stalling companies. Rather, these companies simply do not have the tools they need to move fast and deliver reliable hardware. They’re often left to fend for themselves and have to build software tooling in-house. We remove these barriers by providing the industry-specific software applications to accelerate hardware development.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.