Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a member of the Product Support Operations and Strategy organization, the Manager of the brand new Product Operations team will have the unique opportunity to build and shape Product Operations at Figma from the ground up. With a distinct focus on product launch readiness and driving advocacy programs for our customers through the lens of support, your primary responsibility will be to cultivate collaboration between Product, Engineering, Marketing, and the Product Support teams, establish effective launch processes, and ensure seamless organizational change and communication. This role is perfect for someone who loves “building” – as the inaugural member of Product Operations, you’ll define the foundations of a team charter, establish scope and goals, and eventually grow out the function.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States or Canada.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Define and manage the product launch readiness processes for Product Support, collaborating closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to understand launch timelines, features, and updates, and communicate details to the Product Support team
- Be a key driver of Product Support’s launch change management and enablement strategy
- Develop programs that drive compassion with our customers
- Leverage Product Support data to tell the story of Figma’s product/feature launches, influencing product strategy for an improved customer experience
- Advocate for Product Support, proactively identifying potential risks and challenges of new features, products, and announcements
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience working in product operations, project/program management, or a related field – having supported a Product Support/Customer Support organization.
- 1+ years in a leadership position, with a track record of successfully leading and developing impactful teams.
- Proven communication and influencing skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across various departments.
- Demonstrated ability in excellent decision quality, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to tell a story with data and present it in a simple and educational way to cross-functional teams and collaborators at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of planning designing and implementing effective launch enablement strategies
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Expertise with SQL and visualization tools like Tableau, Mode, Looker, or Zendesk Explore (we use Mode and Looker)
- A “builder’s” mentality – eager to get in the weeds and do the work, iterate, then scale.
- A strategic approach with a focus on continuous improvement and scalability.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to apply for a role, participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. These modifications enable an individual with a disability to have an equal opportunity not only to get a job, but successfully perform their job tasks to the same extent as people without disabilities.
Examples of accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Holding interviews in an accessible location
- Enabling closed captioning on video conferencing
- Ensuring all written communication be compatible with screen readers
- Changing the mode or format of interviews