Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We prefer to receive applications on RippleMatch. You'll be able to see all of our Early Career roles and apply to any of them from there!
More than anything, we seek engineers with strong coding fundamentals and a track record of high quality engineering. We work in a highly collaborative environment, where most projects are owned by small groups of 2-3 people. We strive to foster a positive, inclusive culture - you can read more about our engineering values on our blog. If you’d like to join us on our mission to make design accessible to all, let’s talk!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Be fully embedded onto an engineering team and assigned technical projects that directly relate to your team and team goals
- Work closely with your mentor and team as well as collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, and QA to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines
- Build, document and maintain tests, features and infrastructure
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Ship your project/s by the end of your internship!
Past intern projects:
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to turn technical approach into clean and fluent code, showing skills in CS fundamentals including algorithms and data structures
- Proven track record of completing projects that require problem solving and cross-functional partnership in a team setting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical problems and solutions
Pay Transparency Disclosure
This internship role has the monthly stipend stated below. Figma also offers interns a housing stipend and travel reimbursement. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.