Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We’re looking for an experienced HRIS Manager to leverage your technical Workday skills to translate business needs to scalable and repeatable solutions. We launched Workday in April 2022 with a great foundation - now comes the fun part of automating our processes! You will work on a variety of projects including open enrollment, new time off plans, the merit cycle, and more.
If you’re excited about building for scale and working alongside an amazing people team during a time of growth, this role could be for you!
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements and design, configure, test, and launch new features and updates across all modules including HCM, advanced compensation, time tracking, absence, benefits, and performance
- Translate business requirements into creative and simple solutions; drive implementation of these upgrades
- Manage the merit cycle from start to finish including gathering requirements, building a project plan, and configuration
- Manage Figma’s second open enrollment cycle including working with a 3rd party to build new vendor integrations
- Configure business processes, build reports, update security groups, and upload data cross Workday modules
- Ensure data integrity across Workday and integrated systems; manage Workday integrations in conjunction with a third party integrations expert
- Document systems processes, procedures, and integrations
- Participate in the development of Workday roadmap
- Mentor and train People Ops teammates in Workday data updates and light configuration
Some projects you could work on:
- Launching Figma’s semi annual merit cycle
- Configuring Figma’s annual open enrollment cycle
- Building out international time off and leave plans
- Building prototypes for adopting the performance module
- Partnering with third party support to build an international payroll integration; update Figma’s current onboarding processes to allow for international payroll self service
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of Workday configuration experience with strong knowledge of Workday HCM, business processes, reporting, security. Working knowledge of advanced compensation, benefits, absence, payroll, and time tracking.
- Experience in troubleshooting or architecting integrations between systems; experience with Greenhouse ATS preferred
- Experience with data governance and SOX compliance
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and effectively communicate Workday specific information to an HR audience (we’re still learning Workday!)
- A “maker” who enjoys finding creative solutions to automate and streamline processes
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.