Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Role and duties:
You will serve in the full-time, exempt role of Office Manager reporting to the Executive Coordinator. This role is responsible for ensuring the office runs smoothly and bringing a positive energy to the office culture. Included, but not limited to, in your responsibilities are the following:
- Maintaining a filing system; ensuring business and operational reports, forms, and other documentation, paper or electronic, are readily available.
- Making sure the office is clean and functioning properly for employees - including office equipment and facilities.
- In charge of all the snacks and amenities, plus additional help with lunch, breakfast and dinner meetings.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Liaising with internal business units and external vendors to implement matters including incoming / outgoing staff and contractors, relocations, office planning and new furniture requirements while ensuring minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Helping route visitors, mail and vendors.
- Providing light support of visitors' needs.
- Informing the entire office of any disruptions, i.e. fire drills, noise, building announcements, power outages, etc.
- Working with HR to ensure new hires are setup on their first day with office keys, new hire bag, computer and monitor (coordinating with remote IT).
- Enforcing office policies and suggesting new ones if necessary.
- Supporting the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications (e.g., correspondence, presentations, policies & procedures).
- Assisting the Executive Coordinator in planning, coordinating and implementing events.
- Making travel arrangements; booking flight/hotel reservations as needed.
Requirements and Critical Skills:
- 2+ years' experience preferred in an administrative or office management role.
- Enjoys working with people and is outgoing.
- Patient, friendly and willing to answer questions.
- Able to multitask and handle several different kinds of tasks in one day.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Can work both independently and within a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google equivalents (including Gmail).
- Previous experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus.
- Highly energetic with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience coordinating group outings and purchasing supplies.
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to commute to office daily.