.Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
The Partner Development Coordinator connects our Partner Development team to various departments such as marketing, tech, and support along with other members of the organization. As a Partner Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing the Partner Development team on new processes for development and refinement of project hand-offs and commonly executed tasks among the Partner Development team.
Partner Development Coordinators are responsible for managing the implementation of activations - ensuring all activations are executed in a timely manner, follow Fetches standardized guidelines and, when needed, will communicate with the customer support team if modifications to existing activations are needed to align with customer feedback.
The Partner Development Coordinator owns the process of creating partner product files and the ingestion process for said files. This person will intake information from partners, review and refine the information to meet Fetch’s standards and then coordinate with the Partner Development and tech teams to ensure a successful ingestion of these files. The Partner Development Coordinator will also lead tasks needed to onboard a new partner and maintain current partners.
Partner Development Coordinators will develop a unique understanding of ‘How Fetch Works’ from a business and technical perspective that leads the Fetch team with identifying unique solutions to questions our partners and internal stakeholders have. Examples of this include leveraging the Coordinators knowledge to determine what promotional capabilities should be used to achieve a partners business objective, prescribe the best solution for internal initiatives and help teams determine what enhancements can be made to provide a better user and partner experience when working with Fetch.
- Provide support to the Partner Development teams.
- Support assigned client account teams while providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating and entering promotion specifications and details internally.
- Managing multiple work streams internally amongst multiple teams and departments.
- Tactical execution of client files with technical team.
- Managing timelines of assigned projects.
- Process development, implementation and management.
- Collaborating across departments to streamline projects and task hand-off.
SKILLS WE BELIEVE YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing)
- Highly motivated self-starter and excellent team player who can stay on task with minimal supervision
- Possesses analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- General interest in digesting the data in which they’ll be working
- Strong verbal, written and time-management skills
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change
- Four year degree