Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Project Manager – Onboarding.
The Onboarding Project Manager will be responsible for onboarding partners to the application and lead project hand-offs across Business Development and Partner Development departments. Your responsibilities include ensuring that onboardings are completed in time and within budget, and that the end product meets strategic and business goals.
As an Onboarding Manager, you maintain a close dialogue with your partners, the partner development team, and internal stakeholders. You also support the sales teams, producing time estimates and proposals for different onboarding projects.
At the end of the day you deliver enhanced customer value, accelerated sales, improved operational efficiency and ultimately an expansion of the partners within the Fetch portfolio.
As Onboarding Manager, you work in Fetch’s Implementation organization.
Who are you?
We believe that you are a business-oriented project manager with a consultative approach who has excellent control over project financials and timelines. You are equally interested in developing your Fetch’s business and project methodology. With excellent leadership skills, you put development of your project team in focus with dedication and clear communication.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Onboard partners to the application and lead project hand-offs across Business Development and Partner Development teams
- Ensure that onboardings are completed on time and within budget
- Ensure that end products of onboarding meet strategic goals and business expectations
- Maintain a close dialogue with your partners, the Partner Development team, and internal stakeholders
- Support the sales team
- Produce time estimates and proposals for different onboarding projects
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years industry experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Has strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for partners or stakeholders
- Proactively identifies process gaps and implement frameworks to achieve operational scale
- Owns the execution of each project phase, from initiation and planning to launch and retrospectives
- Has a strong business acumen and a drive to deliver on time and budget
- Performs well even in time-pressured situations
- Is a team player who puts the team before your own ego
- Has excellent written and verbal communication in English