Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- The Human Resources (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, engagement, learning and compliance. The HR Analyst will be a key member of the People Experience team, reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, and will work with employees and managers as appropriate, to integrate data into decision making and incorporate any policy or process changes.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes company data and HR metrics from a variety of sources, including an HRIS, payroll outputs, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, competitors practices, and other sources for trends in compensation, benefits, and more
- Researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent
- Owns the building and management of company policies
- Builds and analyzes employee engagement surveys by gathering internal data, formatting, and importing and exporting through survey software
- Owns analysis and reporting for the HR department: diversity, equity, compensation, promotion, and other reporting and analysis as needed
- Prepares reports of results, presenting and explaining findings as needed; assists in building business cases based on findings
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- HR processes get simpler and more refined with your contribution and analysis
- Policies are understood and executed appropriately across the organization
- We have quick answers to reporting and data needs
- Our information is balanced and accurate across the platforms we use
The ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication skills: can listen and interpret needs of others and successfully convey information to others
- Is solution-oriented: maintains responsibility for issues start to finish and is dedicated to being part of the resolution
- Has a good base understanding of local, state, and federal employment laws and HR policies
- Has experience working in Human Resources or a closely related field
- Has experience working with data and/or analytics
- Is ready to jump in and learn!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Company equity