Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Partner Development Manager in our Chicago office. Those that can help us defeat the odds can forward a resume to email@example.com.
A Partner Development Manager (PDM) works to build and maintain relationships within each client/partner organization. Those efforts are inclusive of all functional areas, individual brands, and supporting organizations such as agencies in order to ensure that Fetch has a first-hand knowledge of partner priorities in order to realize increase insights and sales.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with client partners and internal Fetch stakeholders, the PDM will work to execute various tasks to ensure each brand and associated products are properly reflected in the Fetch Rewards application. These tasks include but are not limited to managing the look and feel of the brand within the app, maintaining an up-to-date partner product library, keeping a detailed calendar of promotions and the proper execution of said promotions (Special Offers), and other client work associated with partner priorities. Beyond maintaining details, the PDM will leverage internal resources in order to report results of activity and evaluate partner data to highlight opportunities and deliver the unique value of Fetch Rewards.
What you get to do -
- Serve as liaison between clients, partners, vendors and internal departments to create a seamless workflow.
- Kickoff and manage day-to-day interactions and projects, which includes branded experiences, data and insights reporting, data integration with partners, and more.
- Keep clients informed with updated reports and suggestions on how to optimize programs.
- Become a product and technology expert by learning all facets of Fetch to a high standard.
What you should have in your tool bag -
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations