Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
The Support Supervisor role is responsible for the success of the team of Support Specialists and smooth operation of the team. You will demonstrate best practices and lead by example while helping grow and develop your team of support specialists throughout their journey with Fetch. A rockstar Supervisor will identify and improve upon process inefficiencies, escalate software issues, and provide clear communication to the team. Must be located in either Madison, WI or Chicago, IL.
This position requires working on Saturdays and Sundays.
Schedule options: Friday - Tuesday or Wednesday - Sunday.
Why a Customer Support Supervisor is important:
Fetch continues to grow the number of users we support each day and we’re looking for a passionate Customer Support Supervisor to join us in providing the best experience possible to each user. Our Support Supervisors work to shape the team, help find creative solutions to problems, and ensure smooth daily communications with our users. You will have opportunities to help guide the department from technical solutions to personnel development. Your success in this role is crucial in building a customer-centric business aimed at providing the best user-experience.
- Interview, hire, train, and manage team of Support Specialists and ensure consistently high performance of customer interactions and service.
- Build strong relationship with team of support specialists to understand each person’s strengths to help them outperform and grow.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve systems and best practices that will help the Fetch support team grow and scale efficiently with our user base.
- Help your team exceed key performance indicators of productivity, customer satisfaction, and quality.
- Engage the team in small group meetings or activities.
- Plan & Execute employee engagement activities.
- Conduct Support Specialists’ performance reviews including goal setting and performance plan.
- Assist Support Specialists with career development and growth opportunities.
- Ensure that Users escalations are handled appropriately.
- Manage Support Specialist Time Off
We know we’re both succeeding when:
- Each member of the team is motivated by your leadership, and you empower each member to operate at a highly productive level.
- Customer satisfaction ratings are consistently exceeding team goals.
- Response times are within our 24hr SLA.
- Consistently improving efficiency regarding issue resolution, and users per agent.
- Bugs & features requests are promptly reported to development team.
- You minimize team turnover and maintain a positive working environment within the Support team, and build strong collaborative relationships with other teams.
- You wake up eager to come to Fetch every day and are excited to tell your friends and family what we’re doing here.
Skills and experience we believe you will need for this position
- Ability to effectively communicate as a supervisor the expectations of your team and to help Support Specialists work through any questions, challenges, or successes that come with the role.
- Experience in a rapidly changing environment and the ability to adapt and generate new best practices for problem solving.
- Strong communication skills to manage relationships and work with technical staff as well as other stakeholders.
- Manage a rapidly growing & changing team.
- Natural problem solver
- You possess a team mentality and enjoy getting your hands dirty and diving into the weeds.
- 2+ years team leadership experience
- 2+ years in customer support