Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management - Scan Experience to take ownership of helping consumers digitize their shopping in order to earn points for qualifying activity. This is our app’s core set of actions, with the vast majority of app sessions including a scan attempt for a physical receipt plus additional activity where consumers share their digital purchases. We believe we can make this experience significantly easier, delightful, faster and more reliable in order to deliver a magical experience and make Fetch even more rewarding.The Director of Product Management will take leadership of areas related to our scan experience and receipt processing.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Accomplished product leader who can set strategic direction, lead strong execution and help others to improve their capabilities
- Someone who brings strong ownership and decision making, balanced with collaboration for cross-functional teams such as design, engineering and data science
- Willing to be hands on where required, though with expectation of building and leading others as we staff additional priorities
- Able to help inform direction of architecture, data quality and measurement to help this functionality scale as well as improve performance
- Customer obsessed and data driven to ensure vision, priorities, features and key decisions are thoughtful, and well informed
- Excited to work in a fast paced, changing environment, balancing short term execution and agility with building a vision and framework for the long term
- Experience managing and owning a core user function within a mobile app based consumer product
Within 1 month you will:
- Get to know the team, including a direct report in product management and key cross-functional collaborators
- Become familiar with the current state of our scanning experience and platform
- Begin supporting day to day execution of projects already in development
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
Within 3 months you will:
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners
- Collaborate with people in Product, Engineering, Data Science and other areas to start defining/refining vision for your area, set priorities and manage your roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
Within 6 months you will:
- Establish and get alignment around your product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate improvements to KPIs via successful features
Within 12 months you will:
- Help to make others on the Product and related teams better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company