Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About The Role!
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to take ownership of defining and implementing improvements to the product with focus on serving our partners. This person will ensure that we continually enhance our platform to make Fetch more valuable, including targeting and structure of relevant partner offers and content as well as measurement and reporting of activity and results. In doing so, they will help make Fetch more rewarding for our consumers as well.
The director of product management will take direct leadership of our Offers pack as well as work with our Partner Development, Business Intelligence and other teams towards a broader partner experience roadmap and expansion. This role can be based in either Madison or Chicago.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Accomplished Product Manager who can set strategic direction, lead strong execution and help others to improve their capabilities
- Exceptional leader who brings strong ownership and decision making, balanced with collaboration for cross-functional teams such as design, engineering and data science
- Willing to take direct responsibility for an existing area, with expectation of starting to build a team in the near term as we clarify the partner vision and staff additional priorities
- A lateral thinker who is able to achieve partner goals in ways that also enhance our consumer app experience
- Technical enough to engage in and contribute to areas of architecture, data quality and measurement
- Customer obsessed and data driven to ensure vision, priorities, features and key decisions are thoughtful, and well informed
- Excited to work in a fast paced, changing environment, balancing short term execution and agility with building a vision and framework for the long term
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experiencing presenting key strategic initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Within 1 month you will:
- Get to know the team
- Become familiar with the current state of our product platform and technical capabilities
- Begin supporting day to day execution of projects already in development
- Learn about how we provide value to our partners as well as areas for enhancement
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
Within 3 months you will:
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners
- Collaborate with the Chief Product Officer and other key stakeholders to start defining a vision for how to address partner needs in your area
- Partner with design, engineering and data science to set priorities and manage your roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
Within 6 months you will:
- Establish and get alignment around your product vision and strategy
- Demonstrate improvements to partner and business KPIs via successful features
- Identify hiring needs and begin to recruit top talent for next area within the product experience
Within 12 months you will:
- Help to make others on the Product and Partner Experience team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company