Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the grocery shopping experience will require a Business Intelligence Lead who will work in our Chicago office.
The Business Intelligence Lead will manage & support multiple client relationships and lead Insight & Analytics of long-term partnerships. The day to day responsibility will include seeking to understand core business objectives of partner companies to find data & analytic solutions within our capabilities. This position will lead as an architect, an analyst, and a storyteller to drive data-actionable insights enabling the execution of unique brand experiences within our platform and ultimately building 1:1 consumer connections for our partners. More specifically you will:
- Analyze and report business performance (market share, volume and revenue trends and drivers, competitive performance)
- Drive the interpretation of results to go beyond the "what" and identify the "why" leading to the "how" to solve and provide actionable opportunity.
- Create & support weekly & monthly rituals & routines and liaise among the CPG partners to ensure effective communication, prioritization and execution Ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support
- Partner with Data & Analytics on the ideation of models to provide Partner category & customer insights.
- Lead the creation & adaption of narratives or dialogues on data-based and analytic drive
- Lead as an architect - Insightful model Ideation
- Lead as an analyst - Interpretation-Description-Prediction-Prescription
- Lead as a storyteller - Complex analytical results converted into simple & succinct stories
- Partner Category/Customer stories that provide an illustration to the Fetch Consumers journey and their life of food.
- Assist in client on-boarding and forecast processes by delivering data driven insights to help partners plan and deliver on aligned KPIs & objectives.
- Build & Manage the post promotional event analytics database to leverage historical learnings against future events for direct to consumer tactics
- business needs using Tableau and Advanced Excel skills while becoming familiar on how to "speak in and translate to" client systems and processes
Success as a Client Services Insights & Analytics Lead at Fetch Rewards will require a balance of:
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations
- Minimum of 3-5 years of insights & analytics
- Cross-functional relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with Consumers
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics