FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors.
With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is a truly global company. FE was named No. 8 Fastest Growing Financial Services Company in the Americas in 2020 by the Financial Times (No. 133 overall) and is a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
FE International is looking for an experienced, highly motivated salesperson to join our rapidly-growing M&A team.
The individual will be responsible for supporting the Associates and Vice Presidents in managing the sale of online businesses. This will include marketing to investors, assisting in due diligence and supporting the deal execution process. The candidate will be involved in the sale of businesses up to $5MM in value and ensure their timely and successful sale.
Over time, they will begin to establish and build relationships with new and existing investors as well as play an active role in the wider business development activities of the company.
- Analysts will assume a support role within a multifunctional team for transactions varying in sizes ($50K - $5MM);
- Working through the end-to-end M&A transaction process (from marketing to deal completion);
- Offer negotiation;
- Supporting Associates in their client relationships through marketing and deal execution;
- Assisting the Associates with Business Development opportunities
- Assisting the client due diligence processes;
- Working on lean deal teams to generate results and achieve financial targets;
- Willingness to engage in light travel for business development (conferences, client meetings, etc.).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong target-driven mindset;
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional manner;
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work under pressure and manage time effectively; and
- Ability to work on a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of 1 year Sales or Business Development experience required
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, finance, economics, or equivalent; and
- Experience in software, e-commerce or technology M&A is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no visa requirements.
Salary: $68,000 pa
Hours: 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday
Please note you will not be considered for this position if you do not have a minimum experience of 1 year within a sales role.
All applicants are required to be available for the assessment day, which will be held at the end of July and beginning of August.
If your application is successful you will need to complete an online assessment with 48 hours, which will be emailed to you separately.