FE International is an award-winning global M&A Advisor of SaaS, E-Commerce & Content Businesses and the preeminent valuation thought leader in the industry. Founded in 2010, the leadership team has over 50 years of combined experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, technology, and entrepreneurship. The Firm offers comprehensive exit planning services, as well as direct access to an established network of international investors.
With headquarters in New York and regional offices in San Francisco, London, and Hong Kong, FE International is a truly global company. FE was named No. 8 Fastest Growing Financial Services Company in the Americas in 2020 by the Financial Times (No. 133 overall) and is a two-time Inc. 5000 company.
You will be working with the Executive Leadership team of this growing M&A Advisory firm, undertaking all aspects of Financial Management including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation as well as the development of internal controls and procedures.
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles; improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Prepare invoices for reimbursable expenses for submission to clients; follow-up on the status of invoices and track payments
- Prepare reports for CEO, COS, clients, vendors and outside agencies as requested
- Monitor running balances of bank accounts to prevent overdraft; transfer funds among accounts to meet payments for vendor invoices and payroll as needed; request stop payment and maintain void check log
- Perform additional duties as needed
- Minimum of 5-7 years of accounting experience; preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Professionally qualified e.g. ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required, advanced degree is a plus
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with standard accounting software packages – experience of Free Agent advantageous
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills holding the ability to work independently as well as being a highly resourceful team player
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
- Exceptional benefits programme
This candidate must be able to work in our New York office and will not require visa sponsorship.