Are you ready to have real purpose at work, driving actual impact for brands that matter? Are you tired of political work environments where people do just enough to get the job done? Us too. Welcome to Fat Earth Media, a creative performance marketing agency focusing on brands of purpose. We believe that we have the ability to affect global change, and that a positive attitude paired with an all-in mentality is the only way to work. We’re a fast-growing team of experts who truly care about what we do, and are on a constant quest to improve inside and out.
We're building a world-class team at Fat Earth and are looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to deliver high-performing email and SMS campaigns for our direct-to-consumer clients. You should be familiar with direct-to-consumer business models and confident in your ability to grow e-comm businesses using email to increase LTV. You will be a Retention Marketing expert, ideally within the Klaviyo platform, able to produce and deploy email and SMS campaigns and automated flows at an advanced level. You'll be working with growth managers, graphic designers and copywriters on a daily basis to manage projects, collaborate strategically and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Own multiple client relationships as the main point of contact for Fat Earth
- Report on statuses of email production, performance and planning with clients on a regular basis
- Manage the conception of emails and SMS to completion, including but not limited to: building monthly content calendars, creating email and SMS briefs, defining the sending strategy and infrastructure, conducting A/B tests and implementing learnings, building and optimizing automated customer journeys and driving overall channel success
- Communicate clearly and proactively with both internal team members and external clients to move projects forward and implement account improvements
- Monitor account performance and provide weekly status and strategy updates to clients to drive growth per their business objectives and KPIs
- Create briefs that support designers and copywriters in building beautiful, effective and high-performing emails
- Partner and collaborate with the larger Retention Marketing team, as well as Paid Media and Creative teams to provide additional support as needed, ensure deadlines are met and manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- Operate within the agency project management software, ClickUp, to manage timelines, work inputs and track progress
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of experience in Klaviyo
- Strong copywriting skills
- Effective communication skills and a positive attitude
- Experience working with a team and delivering projects for clients
- Total Cash Compensation: $80,000 - $150,000 per year
- Unlimited PTO
About Fat Earth Media
Fat Earth Media is a performance marketing agency focused on growing direct-to-consumer brands. We work primarily with startups, driving the growth agenda hand-in-hand with founders in a way that works for them. Whether bootstrapping their way to growth with laser focus on ROAS, or driving top-line sales with the help of venture backing, we understand that each client has a unique set of business objectives. We believe in honest delivery, empathy for our clients and teams, and that joint success is more important than being right.
We’re looking for world-class talent motivated by playing an instrumental role in growing amazing brands while driving growth for Fat Earth. Will you join us?