Are you ready to have real purpose at work, driving actual impact for brands that matter? Are you tired of political work environments where people do just enough to get the job done? Us too. Welcome to Fat Earth Media, a creative performance marketing agency focusing on brands of purpose. We believe that we have the ability to affect global change, and that a positive attitude paired with an all-in mentality is the only way to work. We’re a fast-growing team of experts who truly care about what we do, and are on a constant quest to improve inside and out.
We are seeking a world-class Graphic Designer, with a focus in email, to join our team. As an Email Graphic Designer at Fat Earth, you will be responsible for designing and executing visually appealing and effective email campaigns. You will work with a wide range of clients from start ups to more established brands and should be able to navigate digital brand expression for either. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong understanding of design principles, and a creative mindset. Agency experience is preferred, as the role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet client expectations and deliver high-quality designs across various accounts at one time.
- Create visually compelling and on-brand email designs for a variety of clients and industries.
- Collaborate with the email team to understand client objectives and translate them into impactful design concepts.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to ensure cutting-edge email designs.
- Work closely with copywriters to integrate text and visuals seamlessly in email campaigns.
- Design SMS sends that will accompany the email program.
- Ensure quality assurance by reviewing creative deliverables before they are sent through internal review
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer, with a portfolio showcasing email design work.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop specifically.)
- Proficiency in Figma is a plus.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Prior experience in an agency is preferred.
- Total Cash Compensation: $55,000 - $75,000 per year
- Unlimited PTO
About Fat Earth Media
Fat Earth Media is a performance marketing agency focused on growing direct-to-consumer brands. We work primarily with startups, driving the growth agenda hand-in-hand with founders in a way that works for them. Whether bootstrapping their way to growth with laser focus on ROAS, or driving top-line sales with the help of venture backing, we understand that each client has a unique set of business objectives. We believe in honest delivery, empathy for our clients and teams, and that joint success is more important than being right.
We’re looking for world-class talent motivated by playing an instrumental role in growing amazing brands while driving growth for Fat Earth. Will you join us?