ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The primary role of the Payment Operations Associate is to reconcile all customer payments and withdrawals as well as to prevent and detect fraudulent transactions. As part of the reconciliation process, the Payments and Fraud Analyst will need to be skilled in data mining, interpreting large quantities of information and effectively reporting pertinent details. This role relies heavily on the compilation and analysis of data from 3rd Party Vendor Portals, banking documents, and populating data into spreadsheet reports. The role involves utilizing several detection techniques in-order to identify high risk accounts and unusual activity, investigate, and subsequently close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate risk. Weekend work is required, as well as possible evening or early morning shifts.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Reconcile customer payments and withdrawals daily both with third party vendors and with banking institutions. Liaise with various business teams to make appropriate corrections for any variances.
- Work within a team environment to gather, interpret and analyze data.
- Interact with internal client data tools and software to extract information upon request.
- Provide inbound support related to customer financial inquiries.
- Assist in developing and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reporting for financial, gaming and other statistical data.
- Identification of suspicious activity (AML) using the fraud monitoring tools and systems.
- Performing initial investigations and prepare fraud reports.
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned and assist in ad hoc projects.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Experience in the banking and payments industry preferred
- Has an eye for identifying problems and presenting solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in a related field preferred.
- Some knowledge of Fraud and Money Laundering detection methods and regulations.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs) including a strong understanding of Spreadsheet Functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Experience with Fraud prevention, detection, and inv
- Understanding of online betting or casino industry is a plus
- Some knowledge of Fraud and Money Laundering detection methods and regulations
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.