ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Sportsbook Cashier will be responsible for an efficient and timely exchange of cash or winning tickets for guests and supporting the Sports Betting operation by providing excellent customer service, selling tickets and ensuring the proper payouts are processed. This role is posted on behalf of our market access partner, Delta Downs Casino.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for obtaining a cash bank from the Sportsbook vault or casino cage.
- Maintains a cash bank, documenting all transactions and balancing the bank at the end of each shift; properly accounts for all transactions and necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for placing wagers as requested by guests and verifying and processing winning tickets.
- Ensures that all information is accurately entered into the till.
- Properly processes any voided wagers
- Follows the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Effectively and consistently communicates sports betting rules and provides betting assistance to guests in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Remains alert to any peculiar betting patterns such as “proxy betting” and reports promptly to the Supervisor.
- Consistently maintains visibility in guest areas and immediately responds to any guest questions and/or concerns.
- Aware of popular lines and odds in the Sportsbook.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Safeguards the Company’s confidential and privileged information that is obtained as a result of normal working procedures.
- Cleans up individual work area and helps maintain the Sportsbook’s cleanliness.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Previous retail experience is beneficial
- Customer Service experience required
- Basic math skills required
- Cash handling experience is preferred
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.