ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Media & Demand Generation Manager to lead the forecasting, planning, execution, and reporting of our digital brand and direct response campaigns for FanDuel Casino and Stardust Casino. This role will be instrumental in liaising across a large team of high-performing media channel owners and ensuring the media mix, spend levels, and creative messaging are cohesive and aligned with business objectives. The ideal candidate has experience developing a 7-figure media campaign across platforms to drive registrations and real-money players in a rapidly evolving industry.
If you are interested in the real-money gaming industry, digital advertising, technology, and enjoy managing multiple projects we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead the forecasting, planning, execution, and optimization of evergreen and tentpole media campaigns across programmatic, social, display, video, and emerging channels to acquire new users for our Casino products.
- Work cross-functionally with media channel owners to drive impactful brand marketing as well as ensure investment, CPA, and player value/ROI targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key external agency partners and media vendors to ensure relationships are strong, channels/business objectives are achieved and deliverables are consistently and accurately met.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across Casino commercial and operations to ensure alignment on media strategy, identify key acquisition marketing opportunities, and spot trends & criticalities.
- Drive on-going assessment of the Media & Demand Generation team’s proficiencies by monitoring business drivers and trends and partnering with channel owners to prioritize Casino within existing workstreams and processes.
- Partner independently across the marketing organization (creative, integrated marketing, go-to-market teams, customer and growth marketing) to ensure consensus decision-making with regards to the media program.
- Drive the development of a measurement framework to help us understand media and creative effectiveness to drive optimal Casino growth.
- Spearhead the development of a best-in-class media and marketing practice, including formalizing a tried & true go-to-market strategy for new Casino states.
- Have direct input into our martech and reporting strategy on behalf of Casino.
- Mature our media practice by constantly iterating and improving our reporting, insights, experiments and partners.
- Enhance media team’s output for Casino reporting and knowledge sharing within the business, including but not limited to delivering competitive research and deriving actionable insights.
- Identify, develop, build and lead a high performing team dedicated to Casino marketing.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years working in a performance marketing role or in digital media for a consumer-facing app or website.
- Experience managing an agency or leading a client account at an agency is a plus.
- At least a year of management experience, including building, training, and mentoring a high-performing team of media strategists, traders, or analysts.
- Advanced Excel, data configuration, and analyst skills required.
- Strong knowledge of the digital and mobile marketing landscape, with a focus on auction models, trading, bidding strategies across programmatic, search, and social.
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing and media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and understanding of the utilization and relationship between them.
- Familiarity negotiating favorable rates and deal structures with advertising partners.
- Analytical mind with a strong understanding of underlying data and methodologies used to inform decision making and drive performance management.
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure.
- Knowledge or understanding of the business and culture of real-money gaming is a plus.
- Possesses a strategic mind-set and takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications.
- Able to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, providing clear directions on projects.
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams.
- Has an ear to the ground when it comes to emerging best practices and market trends.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.