ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The IT Manager will manage the deployment and sustained support operations for their assigned sportsbook region. They will be responsible supporting our many of our retail sportsbooks, coordinating and managing resources for project and maintenance operations. Duties for the IT Support Manager will include supervising support engineers, conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, ensuring legal & gaming compliance, managing field operations, analyzing ticket data & reporting to senior team members, troubleshooting, leading projects, supporting startup operations, and supporting internal project objectives.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with executive staff under high pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Experience in managing teams and training new team members.
- Working knowledge of IT and engineering technologies and operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong project and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
- Must pass State Casino Employee background security checks.
- BS in CS/CE/EE or related field and 4+ years’ experience; or, MS in CS/CE/EE or related field and 4+ years’ experience; or, 5+ years of applicable technical experience
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.