FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether you’re looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging and exciting work we believe we’ve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
About the role
As a Technical Recruiter you are an integral part of our long-term growth and success. We've added more than 150 fantastic people into our technology team here in the last 12 months and expect to grow our team in Scotland to over 700 people in the next 3-5 years. In this role, you will have 2 core responsibilities. First you will be a partner to our hiring teams, promoting best practice within talent acquisition and using data to guide hiring strategy for different teams and second you will use your technical sourcing skills to provide a steady pipeline of talent technical talent from various sources while helping to increase the quality of our inbound applications through promoting FanDuels culture and EVP through various channels.
What you’ll do
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing and pre-screening interviews through to hire for several technical roles.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through.
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing.
- Work cross functionally and develop strong relationships with hiring managers through strategy meetings, status updates and constant communication.
- Prepare candidates for interview & deliver an exceptional overall candidate journey.
- Ensure the timely completion and collection of interview feedback and then orchestrating next steps in the process.
- Data driven and analytic approach to managing the process along with ongoing reporting of key metrics.
- Create and assist with Talent Management initiatives across the People Team.
What you can expect
- An open and collaborative team who value and respect each other.
- An organisation that will help you grow and develop your skills and experience.
- An excellent wellbeing package including, flexible working & holidays, employee assistance program, full medical, dental and optical cover and cycle to work scheme.
- A stress-free financial package inclusive of, bonus, pension, life assurance, share save scheme and season ticket commuter loans.
We’re very proud of the company we have created and the biggest contributor to our success is our people. We strive to create an environment that allows people to bring their whole selves to work, one that promotes a healthy work/life balance and one that is dedicated to supporting the personal and professional development of it’s people.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.