FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind - to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our team mates.
From our many opportunities for professional development, to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel - A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook - America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG - The best-in-class horse racing TV / media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing - A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino - Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet - A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars - The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
As a valued member of the FanDuel Group Cybersecurity Department, the Site Reliability Engineering Manager for DevSecOps will be responsible for managing a team of DevSecOps engineers and facilitate the business and software engineers to shift left so security can be introduced earlier in the lifecycle of the app development process. This role requires advanced skills in securing CI/CD pipelines in both legacy and modernised application environments. The DevSecOps team will work together to optimise and automate security controls for FanDuel Group (FDG) cloud applications in production.
Collaboration with security engineers, developers for other FanDuel apps, vendors and business units to provide secure and resilient applications will be the key to success at FanDuel Group. We’re looking for a team player with highly technical analytical and communication skills to catalyse security best practices across FanDuel Group.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on the DevSecOps team has a part to play; other facets of this role include:
- Oversee the projects of the DevSecOps teams and effectively manage resources
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the DevSecOps team
- Take ownership and report to the Director of Security Engineering & Operations the progress as well as any blockers of security initiatives
- Contribute to the strategic and operational planning of the Cybersecurity Department
- Automation of security process flows and security tests for containerized applications
- Design, create and support security tests in CI/CD pipelines, to include IAST, SAST, DAST, container scanning, API scanning, and secret detection
- Code in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Go or Java
- Develop code for collecting and injecting data from security vendors API’s
- Develop tools to assist and support developers on securing Git Workflows
- Provisioning and deployment of secure applications within hybrid cloud environments
- Design and apply Immutable Infrastructure and Infrastructure as code principles
- Responsible for the security of the software development lifecycle
- Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards, technologies, and cyber threats
What we’re looking for in our next team mate:
- String experience of engineering team leadership
- Experience working in an DevSecOps, DevOps or Site Reliability role
- Must be able to code in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Golang
- Experience securing cloud and containerized applications is required
- Experience applying security testing in CI/CD pipelines is required
- Experience working with large, complex networks and systems
- Effective interpersonal skils
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working within prescribed deadlines
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.