FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our Roster has a spot with your name on it
Working in product streams our Python engineers provide the API and backend capabilities necessary for our applications to hook into a number of sources. This will be a mix of in-depth, complex engineering tasks as well as quick-fire UI/UX improvements to our product suite.
The tech stack in this area will require experience and a desire to deliver Python-based REST solutions although you may touch on other technologies including Java & GraphQL. Our full-stack philosophy also provides the opportunity to take on other tasks, where necessary to assist the team in delivering their goals.
Our engineering teams work in an agile environment, but it’s the autonomy and empowerment given to our full-stack teams that’s the big difference. We utilise methods for delivery, quality and collective improvement that work for them, not a one size fits all approach. That’s what allows our teams to deliver on a constant cycle without external dependencies.
THE GAME PLAN
- Designing, implementing and maintain optimal architecture;
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability;
- Delivering data integration solutions to downstream marketing and campaign software;
- Delivering quality production-ready code in an agile environment;
- Delivering test plans, monitoring, debugging and technical documents as a part of development cycle;
- Creating data tools for analytics and working with stakeholders across all departments to assist with data-related technical issues and supporting their data infrastructure needs
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Strong sense of ownership, with demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products, services.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with colleagues across the company.
- Loves automation.
- You believe anything is possible and that great teams achieve great things together.
- You might not be an expert, but never stop trying.
- Knowledge of data integrity and relational rules;
- Understanding of AWS services;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies is critical;
- Proficiency with agile or lean development practices;
- Ability to analyze data to identify data driven insights, deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies;
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts;
- Understanding of IaC concepts;
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.