ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Learning Management System Manager is responsible for ensuring that FanDuels Learning Management System (LMS), Adobe Captivate Prime, is maintained, optimized, and well-aligned to the organization’s compliance, HR, and RG requirements. This role will be the liaison between the organization and the vendor to provide a strategic technology platform to enhance learning objectives across FanDuel. In addition, this position is responsible for providing consultation to business partners regarding LMS capability as well as measuring and maintaining the overall system performance.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manages all aspects of the LMS for our Compliance, Responsible Gaming, and HR partners, to provide expertise and ensure consistency in learning design, roll out, and methodology.
- Manages shared mailbox (consultation requests, system issues, training records, project implementation, course completion, etc).
- Collaborate with project teams to maintain job-specific curriculum and tracking to include creating document management of standard work.
- Collaborates with Business leaders and training partners throughout FanDuel to ensure an in-depth understanding of business needs for the system and that the LMS is aligned with these needs.
- Strategizes with functional partners to educate and drive employees to the LMS for training needs.
- Develops and measures the effectiveness and impact of the LMS by designing key metrics to maximize achievement.
- Project manages internal and external resources for project support of the LMS. Performs other projects as assigned related to the development and maintenance of the LMS.
- Manages vendors to ensure integration and distribution of training content.
- Assists set-up and maintenance of training records and documentation within the learning management system.
- The LMS Manager will demonstrate organizational and communication skills. You will work under compressed deadlines in a fast-paced environment that demands flexibility, high quality, and creativity.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience and 2 years supervisory/management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with Adobe Captivate and Adobe Captivate Prime.
- Experience with Articulate, Captivate, Adobe Creative cloud, or equivalent required for eLearning creation and maintenance.
- Experience with building relationships with and working with colleagues and business leaders.
- 2 years of experience in instructional design and facilitation for learning programs and initiatives.
- Experience with managing and tracking projects in Confluence and Jira.
- Able to make data-driven decisions.
- Able to prioritize based on business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.