ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our high-performance agile team. This is a key role in a fast-paced environment working with teams and stakeholders across the business. If you’re excited by this challenge and want to work within a dynamic company then we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be responsible for the elicitation and management of requirements for our next generation of sports games
- Bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions
- Be an enabling force driving through effective and sustainable change guiding the business through the journey
- Play a key role in self-organizing agile delivery teams
- Work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organization and the broader delivery team
- Play a key role within the Product Owner community here at FanDuel, sharing your industry best practice and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and cross-skilling
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within an agile team
- Experience of, or passion for, Agile delivery processes (used in software or web-based projects) and a willingness and enthusiasm to promote a culture of inspect and adapt
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Ability to define and refine user stories, acceptance criteria, and sign off processes
- Exceptional analysis skills
- Drives high standards for individual accomplishment and works to meet or exceed challenging goals
- High level of self-awareness displayed and good understanding of the behavior relating to the environment
- Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
- Is used to working in a fast-paced environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.