ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Sportsbook Writer who will be responsible for an efficient and timely exchange of cash in the form of wagers from guests at the new FanDuel Sportsbook. This position is responsible for supporting the Sports Betting operation by selling tickets and ensuring the proper payouts are processed. This role is a direct hire for Blue Chip Casino.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Provides prompt, courteous, accurate and overall exceptional service to guests.
- Accepts bets, parlay cards and writes tickets on all sporting events from guests in a professional and courteous manner, utilizing a race and sports computer system.
- Receives sport or parlay tickets from guests and pays guests who present winning tickets and vouchers utilizing a race and sports computer system.
- Maintains and balances a till for use in issuing and redeeming tickets and vouchers including following void procedures and cash handling procedures.
- Maintains a neat and well-stocked window for the next shift .
- Process and maintain accurate transactions and reconciliations .
- Must know all terms and conditions pertaining to sports wagering .
- Must be fully aware of all lines and odds in the new FanDuel Sportsbook .
- Accurately and thoroughly complete any and all requisite Company, federal, state, tax, and/or gaming regulation records and forms.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged information obtained as a result of normal working procedures.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established Company, departmental, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Customer Service experience required
- Prior cash handling experience required
- Six (6) months of prior experience in race and sports wagering preferred
- Strong background and in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and betting process preferred
- Ability to operate the Sportsbook tracking system and Title 31 software system are preferred
- Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.