ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in Georgia, New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Compliance Associate will be responsible for the coordination, development and embedding of FOX Bet/PokerStars compliance framework within New Jersey, ensuring policies, processes and procedures are correctly implemented and followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will have experience working in a compliance / legal / audit environment dealing with various and complex regulatory regimes. Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally will be a distinct advantage.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Undertake full operational compliance review of applicable regulations (non-technical) obtaining evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with Group policy, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance and generating regular and routine reports on the same to Group Management;
- Maintain the group’s compliance monitoring program in New Jersey, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Coordinate NJ compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with stakeholders and management
- Undertake Ad hoc projects as determined by Group Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
- Coordinate any law enforcement or other investigative authority requests in accordance with internal processes and procedures;
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
Excellent standard of education (minimum 4 year college/university degree level with good results or in exceptional circumstances a professional qualification such as accountancy or internal audit may be considered);
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a compliance / regulatory / auditing function, preferably in an online environment in the US;
- Experience conducting investigations and / or auditing using computer systems
- Experience in dealing with US regulators and / or police authorities;
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns;
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good presentation / training skills;
- Well organised, able to plan and prioritise work schedules and individual tasks;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self and others tasks to meet required deadlines;
- Able to confidently communicate with staff at all levels;
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work; and
- Prepared to undertake international travel when and where needed
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.