ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with deep understanding of large-scale data handling and processing best practices in a cloud environment to help us build scalable systems. As our data is a key component of the business used by almost every facet of the company, including product development, marketing, operations, and finance. It is vital that we deliver robust solutions that ensure reliable access to data with a focus on quality and availability.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Synthesize common patterns and build effective abstractions across different ML pipelines that accelerate the impact of ML driven insights.
- Develop scalable solutions with the focus of productionizing data science team ML model portfolio.
- Effectively partner with applied data scientists and lay software foundations upon which models can be built.
- Participate in machine learning applications for real world, large scale problems.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience designing and implementing software solutions for complex problems. Must have industry experience with building and deploying ML-based solutions preferred
- You are familiar with monitoring and deployment tools and platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS Services.
- You have experience with designing, building, and maintaining production-grade machine learning pipelines and models.
- You have working experience of classical machine learning/deep learning models, and libraries like Scikit-learn, Pytorch, Tensorflow, LightGBM, Keras.
- Experience building ML infrastructure, with an eye towards software engineering.
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop and database schema design for ML pipelines.
- Strong coding experience (e.g. Python, SQL, open source ML packages).
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.