ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
You will be working as part of the Quality Engineering team, supporting Fantasy sports, utilizing your expertise in providing Quality Software to drive best practices, processes, and analysis. You will work closely with developers to provide either direct or consultative expertise in software testing and risk mitigation. Quality Engineers work to create, as well as maintain, automation frameworks and scripts that contribute to overall software quality including delivering quick feedback through CI/CD.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As a Quality Engineer you will help define and build quality into our everyday delivery process to aid the testing of technology that really works for our users. Working with all delivery roles, you will contribute at every stage of the product lifecycle. From research and discovery to iterative development, rollout and long-term maintenance.
Our Quality Engineers all have a sound grounding in software delivery, strong communication skills and a commitment to continuous improvement. You won’t join FanDuel to rest on your laurels, though. We will help you develop and learn more in your career, and there are opportunities for development via both management and technical leadership paths.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years' experience testing, writing and executing test plans
- Experience with manual testing methods and an understanding of how automation can benefit the testing effort
- Understanding of agile methodologies and how they are applied in software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of different technological platforms
- Proven clear and confident communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- The drive to constantly learn and improve
- Not being afraid to speak up and voice opinions
- Always questioning the why of a situation
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Burning desire to help create great things
- Functional knowledge of a development language such as Python, Java or C# and understanding of basic data structures
- Experience working with version control systems such as git
- Understanding of build and configuration tools such as BuildKite, Jenkins and Puppet
- Experience in automation testing, both coding and designing tests
- Exposure to testing or creating automated tests against APIs
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.