FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry.
FanDuel Group is headquartered in New York, with offices inEdinburgh, Glasgow, California, New Jersey, Florida, and Oregon. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Technical Sourcer to support our Talent Acquisition Partners in Scotland with building sustainable and diverse pipelines for Software Engineers and other technical roles. You will have significant influence over our direct sourcing strategy and drive execution, responsible for building talent pipelines and converting high quality tech talent into active candidates.
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Influence and develop our sourcing strategy to capture the best talent.
- Deliver a consistent pipeline of diverse candidates through direct sourcing methods.
- Act as a partner to our TA team in Scotland, providing valuable data & insights into the local technology market and help solve any top of funnel sourcing challenges.
- Help identify new tools and sourcing methods.
- Build and manage external network relationships that will deliver a sustainable pipeline of tech talent.
- Find new talent communities where we should have a presence
- Help create a best in class candidate experience.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- You have a good understanding of technology tools and principles and can hold your own in conversations with engineers and other technical professionals.
- You love the thrill of sourcing, developing tech pipelines and uncovering great talent.
- You value diversity and believe in building inclusive teams.
- You’re no stranger to LinkedIn recruiter and can get creative with other sourcing channels.
- You are highly organised and can balance multiple sourcing projects.
- You value collaboration and are focussed on supporting team goals.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build amazing and diverse teams
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame perks and benefits
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.