FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether you’re looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging we believe we’ve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Research Manager who will manage a team working on innovative new features and building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- You will lead the team helping them to deliver strategic UX Research projects working alongside other UX & Design managers to align on consistency of patterns and processes across areas.
- You will help to develop qualitative & quantitative research techniques to understand our users and champion the customer by being their voice within the company, working with teams across the organisation to share insights and enable us to create engaging user experiences. This will include important here-and-now projects being delivered, as well as some exciting future thinking projects.
- You’ll manage the team through organisational, tactical, and developmental challenges and define and lead team projects and goals with very wide scope and ambiguity taking overall accountability for the success of your team ensuring projects are delivered and outcomes measured.
- The UX & Design team collaborate with product managers, engineers, commercial stakeholders and more to deliver great experiences so you'll be an important facilitator, engaging cross-functional teams, exploring new practices and contributing to defining team practices.
- As part of a UX Research leadership team You’ll help promote UX & Design at FanDuel externally and lead in all stages of hiring and onboarding new team members, as well as participating in hiring in the wider UX & Design team.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- You will be an experienced people leader with the ability to manage and develop a team of UX Researchers.
- A deep understanding for UX research methods and techniques and how to get the most out of them.
- You will have led large scale UX projects and be used to partnering with engineering, product and commercial stakeholders to deliver outcomes that help to drive product growth and exceptional user experience.
- You will be a skilled story teller who can tailor communication for a variety if audiences.
What to include in your application
Your resume and any extra info that’s relevant
At least one case study of a real world project. We want to see how you tackle a digital product UX problem and how you have worked with a team to deliver that. Demonstrate your people management, leadership, and UX skills. You can read a blog post about we look for in a case study. If you can’t share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
Anything else that you think we should see.
What you’ll get
Beyond working with such a great team? We’re serious about career development at FanDuel. Your manager will help you set development goals and use our designer-specific career framework to grow over time, whether you see your future as an individual contributor or a people manager. All our managers have a focus on continuous development and a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training and a development budget.
- Inclusive and collaborative colleagues who value and respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where it’s safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working and holidays to let you refuel as and when it suits you.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.