ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Responsible Gaming Compliance Associate to its Risk and Compliance Team. Responsible Gaming is one of the key components of FanDuel’s long term strategy to build a first-class sports betting platform. We cannot be successful if we don’t protect customers who may be at risk for Responsible Gaming issues-- all customers should only play if playing makes sense for them, and if they play, they should only play appropriately and safely.
We need a Responsible Gaming Compliance Associate to help get us help where we need to go as this industry matures. This critical role will report to the Director of Responsible Gaming and work with the Responsible Gaming Operations Team to review and assess customer accounts for Responsible Gaming Risk and work across departments to help provide a safe, sustainable experience for FanDuel customers.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be the face of Responsible Gaming to internal partners.
- Handling daily customer interactions in the responsible gaming queues, prioritizing the handling of all contacts, and handling escalations of customer support or other frontline team.
- Communicate effectively with teammates and customers.
- Act as a point of contact for VIP, Retail and Customer Service teams to provide Responsible Gaming guidance and support.
- Conduct Responsible Gaming risk assessments of customer accounts and manage accounts appropriately.
- Review and disposition RG alerts and escalations.
- Interacting with players for problem gaming cases, customer complaint escalations, and self-excluded account concerns.
- Assisting other customer-facing teams (Support, Security, etc.) with responsible gaming cases, questions, and issues, including restricting deposit limits; restricting table limits; casino limits and restrictions; and self-exclusion features.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of RG processes and systems
- Build strong professional relationships with team member throughout FanDuel
- Collaborating with the Responsible Gaming Team to perform other responsible gaming-related duties as requested.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Once hired, the Compliance Associate will be required to obtain licenses from various jurisdictions in order to complete tasks associated with their role at FanDuel
- Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience preferred
- 3 + years of total business experience, experience in the gaming industry or other highly regulated industries preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good investigative and problem solving skills
- Passion to work hard in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- An exceptional team builder and team player
- A self-starter with energy to follow-through and own the outcome
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.