ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Product Analytics Manager will lead the Product Analytics team across all of Fanduel’s products. The Product Analytics Manager will be responsible for ensuring that data and insight is at the heart of any Product or roadmap decisions that are made. The successful candidate will partner with stakeholders to identify analytics opportunities and to ensure delivery of impactful solutions for the business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Create and execute vision and strategy for Product Analytics across all of Fanduel’s products.
- Collaborate with partners from Product, Marketing and Commercial teams to develop a strong understanding of how our customers are using our Products and to identify insights and opportunities to inform the Product strategy.
- Develop and identify a shared set of metrics that will be used to measure success across all of Fanduel’s products.
- Responsible for the design, execution and analysis of experimentation methodologies.
- Create a reporting and dashboard framework to empower a wide range of teams to access data and be confident in the data that they access. Evangelize and champion a data driven approach to continuous product improvement
- Work closely with the development teams to implement, manage and maintain all site tracking to ensure that our data is comprehensive and accurate.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 8 years experience in an analytical position, and at least 2+ years of managing a team.
- Minimum 3 years experience implementing and supporting self-serve product analytics and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau,MixPanel, Amplitude, Looker, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years Advanced knowledge of analytical and statistical methods and the technical competence to apply these methods
- Strong experience with A/B testing, experimentation
- High proficiency of SQL and experience with big data platform (AWS, Snowflake, Spark, Google Cloud
- Self starter and quick learner, with the ability to work independently in a high pressured and faced paced environment.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.