ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Workforce Management Forecaster is accountable for the development and maintenance of comprehensive staffing models supporting Operations. The models determine staff requirements for workload demands. The models contemplate business processes, staff productivity, timeliness, growth, invest initiatives, transfer of work, as well as turnover and hiring. The position works very closely with other members of the Operations and Finance teams and is critical in the development of annual operating plan, budget and regular outlooks.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Act as liaison between Operations, Training, HR, Finance and Expense business partners with regards to staffing and capacity planning.
- Establish staff plans and/or capacity requirements based on data and analytics.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of staffing model inputs and methodology.
- Work closely with Operations business partners in the development of work process time standards.
- Conduct planning meetings to discuss and or communicate capacity needs, risks, opportunities and results to various functions.
- Conduct detailed variance analytics and identify key business drivers of change.
- Research, forecast and report on demand drivers.
- Review forecast for accuracy and make proactive changes to minimize variances.
- Influence and negotiate with business partners and colleagues.
- Working closely with the Operations Lines Finance, Expense and Operations leads, identify trends, quantify impacts, and communicate business results relative to staffing implications on a monthly basis.
- Respond to “what-if” scenarios, cost benefit requests, and other projects that have staffing implications. Able to quantify implications of initiatives on staffing needs.
- Understand the interrelationship between model variables and the impact to service level commitments.
- Develop benchmarking metrics in order to understand efficiency/productivity of actual planned staffing levels.
- Develop and maintain expertise in business process and be able to translate into staff model that allows the isolation of impacts of change in variables.
- Participate in model optimization techniques that drive efficiency and optimize resource utilization.
- Play a key role in the financial outlook and operating plan process by submitting staffing projections for current and outer years.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of experience in constructing quantitative analysis and/or modeling in a professional environment.
- 3+ years of Service/Contact Center and/or business forecasting experience.
- Long Term forecasting experience required.
- Strong quantitative and mathematical skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to learn and anticipate skills that will be required for the future Workforce Management Forecast Analyst.
- Adept in data mining, data analysis, and data presentation.
- Ability to identify relevant data and data sources to provide meaningful analysis.
- Detail oriented with commitment to operational excellence and quality.
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills with the ability to seek out root cause and explain business performance.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.