ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators, and those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems and be eager to learn from and educate others. You, as a successful and talented candidate, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel technology organization. As a part of the Network Engineering team, you will assist in the design, definition, implementation, observation, and support of the network architectures and environments.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Troubleshoot and repair network related issues.
- Perform daily network Moves, Adds and Changes.
- Support Corporate LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewall and Cloud infrastructures.
- Install and configure networking hardware and software.
- Conduct regular network performance tests.
- Perform network maintenance tasks.
- Evaluate and escalate network issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor network status, alerts, logs and dashboards.
- Work with network architects and senior engineers to implement network designs.
- Respond and support incident and change managements.
- Participate in on-call rotations.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of solid experience or an IT related degree (e.g., Associate or Bachelor.) preferred
- Associate knowledge of Cisco and Juniper network equipment and software - Cisco CCNA or CCNP Routing and Switching, Juniper JNCIA-Junos or JNCDA, or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator.
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- Experience in infrastructure/network environments and designing, planning, documenting and implementing LANs, WANs, WLANs, Firewalls and Cloud solutions using the latest technologies.
- Cloud networking experience with working knowledge in AWS, Azure or GCP platforms.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Experience with implementation of infrastructure as code deployment and automation methods.
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence, Lucid, SolarWinds, MS Office Suite and network tools.
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence and quality partner care.
- Work autonomously and in team environments to actively drive solutions, projects and help identify areas for improvement.
- Have a high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable and maintainable systems.
- Participate in helping to make critical decisions based on data and executing professional judgment to balance risks and rewards.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external business partners.
- A clear focus on staying up-to-date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry and a desire to remain hands-on.
- Seasoned experiences with LAN, WAN, WLAN, Security and Cloud solutions.
- Expert in troubleshooting, repairing and escalating enterprise-level network infrastructure.
- Ability to create diagrams, documentation and present technology solutions.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.