ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. We provide our fans the chance to win every day and to create moments they can’t wait to share with friends. We’re dedicated to building a winning team, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Product Managers on the Fantasy team are responsible for discovery, planning, strategy, execution, and analysis of fantasy games and products our fans will love. They should be consumer-obsessed, always focusing on what will make our product experiences better and more fun, working closely with our research and analytics team to understand what our fans want, even before they know they want it. Product managers should keep a close eye on the competitive landscape ensuring FanDuel always stays one step ahead. They should draw inspiration from a wide variety of digital products and experiences.
While working with senior team members to develop effective product strategies, product managers also need to be highly focused on execution. They should understand how to work with their commercial, design, technical, and marketing counterparts to set clear goals and metrics for their products. Product managers will partner with engineers and other stakeholders to create requirements and plans around how they’ll solve problems together. They will work with their teams to drive effective processes for prioritization, construction, testing, launch, and post-launch measurement and iteration.
Product managers are leaders and impactful communicators, able to present ideas clearly, take feedback openly and confidently, and ultimately work with a wide variety of stakeholders to create the future of sports and entertainment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assess product opportunities across a product area, driving ideation and prioritization for new initiatives and products, establishing a roadmap and strategy
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product, market, and competitors
- Begin to develop an understanding of the levers that drive our business
- Partner with research teams to uncover consumer needs and wants
- Use available data to inform product strategy and execution plans
- Ensure transparency and alignment with FanDuel stakeholders, writing clear strategic documentation, presenting plans across the organization, and gathering feedback from key partners
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing and operational leaders to solve user problems together as a team, ensuring successful product deliveries, launches, and iterations
- Make effective prioritization and trade-off decisions within the team you work with, focusing on delivering as much value as possible
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements
- Track and report objectively on product performance, recommending iterations or pivots as appropriate
- Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, and ensure these gaps are addressed.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a digital product manager or similar role required
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative digital products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in and knowledge of sports, fantasy gaming, and/or sports betting is valuable but not required
- Experience with product discovery techniques, design thinking, and Agile development is highly desired but not strictly required
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.