ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — A best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- [NEW!] FOXBET & PokerStars — We’re thrilled to welcome FOXBET, a world-class betting platform, and PokerStars, the premier online poker product, to the FanDuel Group!
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Copywriter will help build and execute ad campaigns to support a range of products/brands under the FanDuel Group umbrella. In general, you’ll be making ads for sports fans — and successful candidates will arrive already familiar with both.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
The Copywriter role sits on FanDuel Group’s marketing creative team and will report to the Associate Creative Director, Copy. Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing and writing ads across a variety of media, including social media, banners, email, radio, out of home, print, and occasionally TV
- Helping to further develop FanDuel’s brand guidelines
- Collaborating with other members of the creative team, including other copywriters, art directors, graphic designers, animators, developers, etc.
- Helping to name and brand new products and bring them to market
- Serving as a good ideas engine who’s comfortable working both with and without a brief
What we're looking for in our next teammate
The Copywriter position will help concept and execute campaigns for die-hard sports fans who never miss a snap, pitch, puck drop, or tipoff—so if any of those terms are unfamiliar, we’re off to a rough start. Knowledge of daily fantasy sports, sports betting, and/or horse racing is a definite plus, but it’s more important that you be fluent in the language and culture of general sports fandom. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of professional copywriting experience
- A copywriting portfolio specifically featuring ads (blogs, short stories, screenplays won’t be considered)
- Interest in and expertise with all major digital advertising platforms. You’ll be making ads (i.e. not organic content) for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter — and we’re looking for someone who’s already familiar with each platform’s different ad units and how to best utilize them
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other creatives, including other copywriters, graphic designers, art directors, animators, etc.
- Word nerds with strong (bordering on obsessive) attention to detail. We are our own proofreaders
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.