FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Sportsbook Supervisor is responsible for the operations of a specific area of the Sportsbook during assigned shift including but not limited to approving or denying wagers from customers, scheduling of staff, and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations. This role is for our partner in Western Illinois.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise Sportsbook cashiers; ensures all transactions are performed according to Company policies as well as state and federal regulations.
- Monitor all monies being wagered.
- Approve or deny wagers from guests in conjunction with the Risk and Trading team.
- Maintains Sportsbook vault.
- Conducts sweeps/bankroll increases on cashier drawers as necessary.
- Monitor performance, conducts basic maintenance and customer experience on kiosks.
- Handle escalated guest disputes in the Sportsbook.
- Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately.
- Advise management of any operational concerns.
- Assist with training, developing, measuring performance, disciplining, and/or scheduling department staff, as assigned.
- Enforce Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain high visibility throughout the Sportsbook.
- Provide outstanding customer service in a timely manner to both guests and fellow employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
- 1+ years’ experience with cash handling and sportsbook betting experience preferred
- 1+ years ticket writer/cashier experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license and satisfy all regulatory requirements
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience in sports or online gaming highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.