ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Customer Operations Agent is responsible for the inbound and outbound customer contacts for the FanDuel Groups brands. Agents will provide complete, accurate responses to subscriber contacts regarding FanDuel’s DFS, Sportsbook, Casino and/or account wagering (horse racing) services. Customer Operations Agents provide outstanding customer service while responding email, chat, phone, and/or messaging contacts concerning subscriber account management, financial transaction, technical support, and wager history inquiries or our desktop and mobile products.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat, messaging, and phone support to rapidly resolve issues and inquiries, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans.
- Think creatively and passionately about ways to make every user interaction meaningful and provide the best gaming experience possible.
- Resolves bet and contest inquiries regarding sporting rules.
- Resolves account and billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Provides technical assistance to customers regarding PC and mobile applications.
- Gain skills to continue your career path within FanDuel Group
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service or sales focused position preferred.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or in lieu of experience
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software.
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel required.
- Effective oral and written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure
- Provide and document complete and accurate information concerning errors and
- Ability to maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Knowledge and understanding of the DFS, Sportsbetting, Casino, or horse racing industry preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with help desk software (ZenDesk, LivePerson, NiceInContact, Oracle, etc.) preferred
- Experience and proficiency with payment processors (cards, PayPal, ACH etc.)preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance to preferred
- Accounting or loss prevention experience preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.