FanDuel Group is a collection of brands operating at the intersection of sports, gaming, tech, and entertainment. Our mission is to give sports fans the chance to win everyday and create experiences they can’t wait to share with their friends.
We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community. We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders. We value teamwork above all else, and we believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team. Like any good sports team, we’ve got passion. Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people. With a company that’s as committed to its people as it is to its customers, FanDuel is a great place to develop yourself and your career.
Working on the Sportsbook, our engineers are responsible for creating the best in market product experience for our players.
- Experience with Functional Programming
- Experience using JS frameworks, We mainly use; ReactJs, React Native and Angular
- Track record of cross-browser development
- Experience working with RESTful services and API’s (Streams and GraphQL experience is a plus)
- The ability to leave software better and easier to maintain than you found it
- Unit and UI Testing
What you can expect
- An open and collaborative team who value and respect each other
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions
- A new technical challenge around every corner, we’re never short of interesting problems to solve
- An excellent wellbeing package including, flexible working & uncapped holidays, employee assistance program, full medical, dental and optical cover and cycle to work scheme.
- Excellent development opportunities including, 10% time, hackathons, conference attendance, online and in-office training and a preference to promote from within.
- A stress-free financial package inclusive of, pension, life assurance, share save scheme, value creation rewards and season ticket commuter loans.
We’re very proud of the company we have created and the biggest contributor to our success is our people. We strive to create an environment that allows people to bring their whole selves to work, one that promotes a healthy work/life balance and one that is dedicated to supporting the personal and professional development of it’s people.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.