Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Support the elearning and anti-phishing training / campaign
- Check reported user emails on Spam/Malware and basic research and investigations
- User Management for e-learning / anti-phishing training
- Conduct regular deliverability checks
- Contribute to the internal communication around awareness (e.g. internal blog posts)
- Create regular reports on e-learning progress
- Assist the Security & Privacy team on the maintenance of the ISMS
- Maintain policies & best practices
- Provide support on security compliance requests
What you bring to the table...
- You’re enrolled in a computer science related study at a German university, ideally with a security focus with at least 2 semesters still to go
- You have a passion for security topics and a love for detail
- You have good communication skills
- You’re able to work in a team (remotely) and be interested in interdisciplinary work
- You speak and write English fluently
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Knowledge of ISMS concepts, ISO 27k standards
- Student (m/f/d) for Information Security
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Flexible working hours, up to 20 hours per week
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons