Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus, Adblock and Adblock Browser, while innovating privacy-first products like Crumbs that still offer monetization options. We build, monetize and distribute solutions that give users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the content they provide.
In combining our reach of distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 225 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
About this opportunity
As a VP of Strategic Partnerships you will partner with the Technical Unit Lead and report directly to our CEO. You will be focusing on Acceptable Ads user growth through strategic partnerships.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Work with the eyeo management and Company Leadership Team on identifying and executing the right strategy for ongoing growth.
- Communicate eyeo’s vision and goals to the teams in your business unit and inspire great results.
- Set OKRs to align teams on ambitious goals.
- Together with our Tech Unit Lead you will lead cross-functional teams, provide thought leadership and serve as a mentor to Business Development Managers and Product Owners.
- Personally drive key negotiations and nurture partnerships with some of the biggest companies in our industry.
- You'll work closely with Monetization, Engineering, Legal and Sales teams on new product initiatives and key strategic relationships that support the growth of our ecosystem.
- Develop budgets and identify future trends to propose investment areas
What you bring to the table...
- 4+ years of B2B technology Sales, Sales Development, in a global organization, active in different markets
- The ability to build deep partner relationships and to drive growth through strategic thinking
- Deep understanding of browser, antivirus, telco or OEM business models, value chains and landscape.
- Dealmaker skills and a strong sales background with an ability to structure complex negotiations and technology integrations.
- Strong track record building collaborative long-term relationships with external partners.
- Experience as people manager and leader who can effectively inspire others and communicate the company’s goals and vision, both internally and externally.
- 2+ years of experience in a leading position with people management responsibilities for 20 or more people (with middle management in place) in distributed teams
- Experiences in working in an agile environment establishing cross-functional collaboration, both with technical and business teams
It's awesome, but not required, if you have...
- Good understanding of web monetization and recent ad tech trends.
- Passion for new technologies and understanding changing consumer behavior.
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons